After the loud success of Absolvo‘s “VCs in CEE” events in 2018 and earlier in 2019, co-organized with their great partners HVCA (Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association) we invite to Budapest and stage again a bunch of international VCs and great CEE entrepreneurs on 10th September 2019 to introduce you and share their experience, case studies and success stories – this time about the journey of scaling, challenges of global market entry, fundraising, and growing beyond CEE successfully.
- Are you building a startup / scaleup and you are aspiring to become a regional or even global key player?
- Are you fundraising and want to meet international VCs, share your pitch deck with them and have the opportunity of an initial 1-on-1 meeting?
- Or, are you simply interested in the investment scene and the growth opportunities of CEE startups / scaleups beyond the region?
If so, this event is for you!
- portfolio companies’ experience on how to grow from CEE to global,
- how to raise funding from US VCs like Sequoia,
- how to prepare for scaling – the process & people aspect, incl. challenges of onboarding the 1st international colleague,
- how to prepare for raising series A/B from the CEE region, metrics, traction what investors expect,
- how to manage a fast expansion, scaling, how to keep focus,
… and more investors and case studies to come soon!
For more information, registration and ticket purchase please visit: https://absolvo.hu/vcs-in-cee-2019-the-scaleup-journey/
Super Early Bird tickets are available in limited quantity until 31 July,
take the opportunity of price advantage, and go for your ticket now!